Digital Business Skills Workshops
“Sales have grown by over 10% since completing the Digital Business Skills course. It has opened my eyes to the importance of social media in promoting my business to new and existing customers.”
Martin Duff, Director, Randalls Fine Jewellery
Our Digital Business Skills programme, developed in partnership with the National Skills Academy for Retail and Association of Town and City Management (ATCM), will help you get to grips with the basics of promoting your business online and claim your share of the booming Internet market.
Whether you’re completely new to the online world or just want to learn how to use it better, we’ll take you through the process step-by-step and build your confidence, so you can start making the Internet work for you and your business.
If getting online adds only one extra sale per day, you could gain an extra £600 per month!
What will I learn?
Over three modules, Digital Business Skills will help you:
- Understand your customer and digital marketing strategy
- Develop your business online
- Grow your business through social media
By the end of the programme, you will:
- Be able to articulate what your marketing and digital strategies are
- Be able to develop a marketing plan
- Understand how to benefit from a marketing planner
- Know what makes a good website
- Have a website checklist, launch timetable and online business countdown
- Know how to set up an eBay shop
- Know how to choose a website provider
- Know how to use the main social media channel to promote and grow your business, including: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram
- Understand how to blog effectively
Price and booking
Digital Business Skills is delivered exclusively by our network of independent trainers and skills shops. We are fully licensed here at peakinsight and Dina Holland is The Master Trainer for the programme nationwide. Dina trains the trainers across England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland.
How we Work - Workshops
What are our workshops like?
We make sure that all of our workshops are interesting, fun and interactive. We understand everybody does not enjoy learning in the same way. with regular breaks and constantly checking everybody understands, whilst making sure everyone feels really comfortable.
Where do we hold our workshops?
We can use your location or provide one that best suits your needs. We set up the room and the environment to achieve maximum learning and maximum fun! Always in a great environment.
How much do we charge?
We offer a wide range of services in different locations. Individuals in our team and network of associates, all bring a wealth of skills and experience. We aim to bring you the best possible value for your money solution, workshops starting from as little as £50 pp + vat depending on location, numbers of learners and learning topic.
How do I book onto one of your workshops?
Let us know what you are interested in, if the workshops are full, we can add you to our waiting list or create a bespoke workshop of your own. We mainly focus on the Peak District and Derbyshire central areas, however we do travel across the UK by arrangement.